- Latest desktop, mobile, and web versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and more let you provide your employees with the latest technology tools
- Mobile apps and new features make accessing and editing docs on the go a breeze
- Always up-to-date, automatic updates reduce the hassle of software refreshes
- Predictable, flexible monthly billing that grows with the needs of your business
Microsoft 365 – anywhere you need it
- Desktop versions of Office – for up to 5 PCs or Macs, fully installable desktop versions of Word®, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Outlook®, OneNote®, and Publisher®.
- Office Online – web versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, so you can be productive from any web browser
- Office Mobile – View and edit Office docs on your iPad®, iPhone®, Windows Phone® and Android™ devices
Reduce licensing headaches
- Office 365 is offered on a subscription basis: buy for all or just some employees in your business
- Eliminated complicated licensing arrangements
- Simplify installation
- Get access to new versions of Office as soon as they’re released – updates run automatically
- Save money with a predictable monthly fee
Improved usability enhancements
Depending on which version of Office you’re currently using, you will notice many enhancements when you upgrade to the new Office.
What’s new for you?
If you are currently using:
- Windows® 8 look and feel, consistent across all platforms
- Support for tablets
- Optimized for touch screens
- PDF editor in Word
- Everything for Office 2010 users PLUS
- Updated start screen with recent files
- Office Web Apps
Everything for Office 2007 users PLUS completely new interface, with intuitive “Ribbon”
Interested in receiving more information about our email and cloud solutions?
Sign up below and a technician will call you shortly.
Questions? Comments? Give us a call at (386) 238-1692 or email us at [email protected]. You can also request a call and we will get back to you as soon as possible.