Proactive Support PlansWe identify and fix issues before they cause problems. No more loss of revenue and waste of resources.
Your business depends on the continuous availability of your technology infrastructure. We understand. That’s why we relentlessly work to ensure system uptime and continuity. Our Proactive Support plans are designed to accomplish this goal through constantly monitoring and proactively responding to issues. You will prepay a flat per device fee for your desired Managed Service plan and you will be billed only for your active devices as you go. No overages, no surprises!
- Peace of mind, focus on your business – your systems are monitored around the clock using our state of the art platform and you’re covered for less than the price of a cup of coffee.
- Minimize downtime, maximize productivity – we identify and fix issues before they cause problems. No more loss of revenue and waste of resources.
- Minimum disruptions – we provide most services remotely or overnight.
- Predictable budget – no surprise anymore. Forecast your costs with our flat-rate IT services that include hardware and software support.
- Customized for your business – we try to understand your business and plan our support services based on your unique requirements.
- Remote support and remediation – fix issues immediately without waiting for a technician onsite.
Our issues are always resolved quickly and efficiently and with the best customer service! It makes our job easier and we wouldn’t think of using anyone else!
Ann Faircloth, Hayward Brown, Inc.
Get a Free On-Site Evaluation and Quote
Sign up below for a free technology evaluation. (Hover over here to learn more.)We will come to your office and evaluate your current network system to ensure that it is secure and promotes employee productivity. This evaluation is free and you will never be charged for it.
(click the tabs below to learn more)
- Document software and hardware changes
- Test backups with restores
- Monthly reports of work accomplished, work in progress, etc.
- Preventive maintenance
- IT and business process consulting
- Emergency remote support
- Emergency onsite support for infrastructure issues affecting whole office during business hours
- Reactive onsite support during business hours
- Reactive onsite support during business hours
- Special arrangements could be made based on your business needs.
- Check print queues
- Ensure that all server services are running
- Keep Service Packs, patches and hotfixes current as per company policy
- Check event log of every server and identify any potential issues
- Monitor hard drive free space on server, clients
- Reboot servers if needed
- Run defrag and chkdsk on all drives
- Scheduled off time server maintenance
- Install software upgrades
- Determine logical directory structure, implement, and detail
- Set up and maintain groups (accounting, admin, printers, sales, warehouse, etc)
- Check status of backup and restores
- Alert office manager to dangerous conditions
- Memory running low
- Hard drive showing sign of failure
- Hard drive running out of disk space
- Controllers losing interrupts
- Network cards report unusual collision activity
- Educate and correct user errors (deleted files, corrupted files, etc.)
- Clean and prune directory structure, keep efficient and active
- Disaster recovery of server(s)
- Check router logs
- Performance Monitoring/Capacity Planning
- Monitor DSU/TSU, switches, hubs and internet connectivity, and make sure everything is operational (available for SNMP manageable devices only)
- Major SW/HW upgrades to network backbone, including routers, WAN additions, etc.
- Maintain office connectivity to the Internet
- Check firewall alerts
- Confirm that antivirus virus definition auto updates have occurred
- Confirm that virus updates have occurred
- Confirm that backup has been performed on a daily basis
- Create new directories, shares and security groups, new accounts, disable/delete old accounts, manage account policies
- Permissions and file system management
- Set up new users including login restrictions, passwords, security, applications
- Set up and change security for users and applications
- Monitor for unusual activity among users
- Exchange user/mailbox management
- Monitor directory replication
- Overall application disk space management
- Ensure Microsoft Office Applications are functioning as designed
- Labor to support the synchronization of mobile phones or other handheld devices (iPhone, Android, Windows
Mobile devices, Blackberry) with client provided or CompuSys provided mail and data services)
Not sure how your current network stacks up against today’s best practices?
We will come to your office and evaluate your current network system to ensure that it is secure and promotes employee productivity. This evaluation is free and you will never be charged for it.
Sign up below for a free technology evaluation.