Voice Over IP (VoIP) Business Phone SystemCut your Daytona Beach business phone bill by over 50% while adding unlimited calling and improving reliability.
CompuSys Hosted PBX provides an enterprise-grade VoIP phone system for Volusia/Flagler area businesses. Delivered from the cloud, it keeps pace with your growth—and propels your business higher.
CompuSys Hosted PBX is delivered from the cloud. This means that there’s no software to buy, no wiring to install, and no capital to invest beyond the cost of the phones themselves. Your startup costs are dramatically lower than acquiring an on-premise phone system.
Call us for a free quote!
Did you know VOIP can save you 50% or more?
Watch the video below to learn more.
Rich Calling Features
- Automated attendant (multi-level) answers and routes every call
- Hunt groups ring multiple people at once to ensure no call goes unanswered
- Click-to-call connects your phones with Outlook and Lync to replace dialing with clicking
- Call recording lets you record and replay calls on demand
- Integration with our Office in the Cloud suite lets you sync email, voice and chat to unlock tools that boost productivity even further
- Find Me/Follow Me automatically forwards calls to your mobile and other numbers when you’re away from your desk
- Respond faster with voicemail-to-email
- Enable your smartphone, tablet or laptop to make and receive calls using your company phone number
- Stop using expensive personal minutes for company calls
- Connect up to 20 people on the same line with a conferencing dial-in number
- No reservations required
- Choose between unlimited and pay-per-use billing
- Every user gets 1 conference dial-in (unique passcode) and 500 free minutes during the first month of service
- Includes unlimited calling anywhere in the US & Canada
- No hardware to buy beyond the phones themselves
- No charges for software licenses, system maintenance, features, upgrades, support or migration
- Cut mobile costs by making business calls without using personal minutes
- Offload the costs of security and business continuity
- Simplify moving, adding and changing users
- Manage all settings, including your auto attendant greeting, hunt group setup and more
- Add and remove features for individual users or groups of users
- Provision new phone numbers and services with a click
- Manage multiple offices and remote users from anywhere
- Enable users to administer their own phones with a personalized online tool
- Hosted PBX leverages top-tier datacenters
- High-availability hardware and network components ensure service availability
- VoIP traffic is delivered through redundant tier-1 providers