[et_pb_section fullwidth=”on” specialty=”off” inner_shadow=”on” parallax=”off” background_image=”https://csidb.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/bluegeo.png” transparent_background=”off” parallax_method=”off” background_color=”#ffffff”][et_pb_fullwidth_header admin_label=”Insert Page Title Here” title=”Data Recovery Services” background_layout=”dark” text_orientation=”left” subhead=”Never assume that data is irrecoverable.” /][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section background_color=”#ffffff” inner_shadow=”off” parallax=”off” transparent_background=”on” parallax_method=”off” module_class=”ebook-landing-page”][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”1_2″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Image” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”center”]
4 steps to recover your data
Step 1: Free Consultation & Quote:
During your first phone consultation, CompuSys initiates the process by assessing your data loss situation to determine the best and most cost-effective data recovery solution. We provide an overview of the data recovery process including service-level options, and review pricing options including a fixed, nominal evaluation fee and a price range for data recovery services.
Step 2: Evaluation
CompuSys provides you with comprehensive evaluation results before you decide to proceed with your data recovery. This transparent process enables you to make an informed decision and includes:
- Use our online tool to track progress, status and ongoing details of your data recovery
- Analyzing media and damage to determine the condition of data
- Providing a guaranteed fixed price for data recovery service along with a recovery service authorization form
Step 3: Data Recovery Service
Following the initial consultation and evaluation, CompuSys identifies the specific data recovery software, file recovery software, and/or RAID data recovery software required to meet your needs. Upon receipt of the signed Data Recovery Service Authorization Form, engineers perform repairs and recover data using over 120 proprietary tools.
Step 4: Project Completion
Once the recovery is complete, CompuSys provides the following:
- Delivery of recovered data on your media of choice (hard drive or DVD)
- The timely return of recovered data based on the selected method and service level
- Simple instructions on how to access and re-install recovered data
- Recommending a hybrid backup solution so your valuable business or personal data will be protected in future
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_2″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left”]
What can CompuSys Data Recovery services do for you?
- Recover data from virtually any type of data storage device—from hard drives and flash drives to servers and virtual systems
- Minimize downtime through fast turnaround times, emergency service options and the industry’s only lab-quality remote data recovery service
- Report all recoverable files and the condition of each file before you pay recovery fees
- Track the progress of your recovery online through our Data Recovery Job Tracker
- Protect your valuable data from unauthorized access through award-winning security protocols
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”center”]
Call us now at
or fill in the form below:
We will never sell your information.