What is Hosted Exchange?
Microsoft Exchange is the world’s leading platform for unifying a business’s email, calendar, and contacts. More than 470 million mailboxes worldwide leverage Exchange to communicate, collaborate and compete at a Fortune 50 level.
In the past, Microsoft Exchange was deployed on-premises. This meant you needed to buy a server, pay for licenses, and hire an IT person to install and maintain it.
With Hosted Exchange, your Exchange server is installed and managed in the cloud, as a service, with no fees upfront. You get all the functionality of Exchange with none of the overhead. CompuSys performs all installation, maintenance, upgrade and support activities on your behalf for a predictable monthly fee.
Calendar Features of Hosted Exchange
Share and sync your organization’s calendars
- See your coworkers’ availability
- Share your availability with your coworkers
- Easily organize large meetings without multiple rounds of back-and-forth
- Authorize assistants or other team members to manage your calendar
Manage your own schedule
- Schedule meetings or appointments with others
- Create one-time only or recurring events
- Set reminders so you never miss a meeting
- View your tasks for the day
- Organize your events by color-coded categories
- Search your calendars to find a past or future event
- And much more
Contact Management Features of Hosted Exchange
Exchange contacts let you manage the contact information of individuals or groups with whom you interact. It lets you:
Share and sync your organization’s contacts
- Sync your contact list with your business’s Global Address List
- Receive new contact information automatically, as it becomes available
- Sync contacts lists with other coworkers to easily collaborate with customers and partners
- Create contact groups and distribution lists to easily communicate with many people
- Forward contact information to others with just one click
- Flag contacts as ‘private’ so they aren’t shared across your organization
Manage your own contacts
- View contacts from multiple address books in a single pane
- Add detailed information for all of your contacts
- Add notes about individual contacts to remember your history with them
- Open up a web-based map to a contact’s location with one click
- And more
Exchange lets you create to-do lists with tasks that you can assign to others and share with teams or individuals.
You can use notes to keep track of your thoughts. With Exchange powering your email, your notes are actually stored in the cloud so you can view and edit them on all your devices.
A Resource Mailbox represents a shared company asset, such as a conference room or a portable projector. They let you easily manage scheduling and sharing using your Outlook calendar. This makes it simple to see if a room or some equipment you need is available when you need it.
Public Folders create a repository for shared files and documents within Outlook. Administrators can assign access to specific users or groups, which helps teams and departments easily access knowledge and collaborate on documents.
Our Hosted Exchange plans come with Lync providing powerful features to keep people in touch
- Instant messaging and presence makes it easy to connect
- Web conferencing lets people share desktop applications with anyone
- Video capabilities let you have a video meeting
Our Hosted Exchange plan come bundled with the great collaboration platform, Microsoft Sharepoint to improve your company’s communication.
- Secure place to store, organize, share and access information from almost any device
- Quickly create many types of sites where you can collaborate on web pages, documents, lists, calendars, and data
- Optimized for mobile devices and browsers
Request a call
We will contact you as soon as possible.
vs. On-Premise Providers
Simple yet powerful administration:
- Easily add and remove users
- Manage mobile devices, and more
- No hardware to buy, no software to install Shift costs of email service to operating budget
- Leverage our enterprise-grade cloud to power your business
- Simple monthly, per-user fee
- Refocus your IT talent on strategic business projects
vs. Other Cloud Providers
- Highest levels of performance, availability and data protection
- Top-tier SSAE16 Type II compliant datacenters
- 99.999% uptime guarantee
Superior 24/7/365 support*:
- Phones answer in under a minute
- Emails answered within an hour
- Cloud Concierge™ team will assess your business needs and work to build out a customized migration plan
* Support availability and response times is variable depending on contract terms.
Infographic: Upgrade Your Hosted Exchange
Click the image below to view the infographic
Interested in receiving more information about our email and cloud solutions?
Sign up below and a technician will call you shortly.
Questions? Comments? Give us a call at (386) 238-1692 or email us at [email protected]. You can also request a call and we will get back to you as soon as possible.